123 HP Envy 7640 Printer Setup
123 HP Envy 7640 Unboxing Setup
To set up your HP printer device, you will have to follow the below set of simple steps.
- Then you will have to plug the other end of the power cord into the wall outlet.
- Firstly you have to remove the printer from the box by removing all the tapes that are surrounded to cover the printer box.
- Now remove all the other packaging material from the printer box and then keep them safe.
- Then you will have to lower the output tray of the HP printer device.
- By lowering the output tray of the printer device you will be able to reach the inside of the HP printer device.
- Then with the help of the handles present you will have to lower the ink cartridge access door so that you can open it.
- Then you will have to remove all the tapes that are present inside the printer device.
- Then you should also remove the tapes from the other packaging materials with the HP printer device.
- Now you should check the printer box again, look for any other packaging materials before you discard the printer device. Do not miss any of the printer parts.
- Then you will have to connect the power cord to the rear part of the HP printer device.Then you will have to press the power button so that your HP printer device is turned on.
123 HP Envy 7640 Ink Cartridge setting
- On turning on your HP printer device, the cartridges will move towards the center of the HP printer device.
- Then you will have to wait till your HP printer device comes to an idle state and till it stops making noise before you continue with the further steps of setting up the HP printer device.
- Then you will have to install the ink cartridges into your HP printer device.Firstly you have with the ink cartridge that is to be installed in your printer device.
- Make sure you touch only the black plastic that is present with the ink cartridges, do not touch any other portion of the ink cartridges.
- Then you will have to remove the plastic tape that is surrounding the ink cartridge.Now hold the sides of the ink cartridge, and take it towards your HP printer device.
- Then you will have to install the ink cartridge on the specific slot.
- Then you will have to push the ink cartridge gently such that it fixes firmly into its specified slot.
- By repeating the above set of simple steps you will have to install the other ink cartridges into your printer device.
- Also, make sure that you install the color ink cartridges on the left side and the black ink cartridges on the right side of your HP printer device.
- Then you will have to load the paper into the main input tray of your HP printer device.To load the paper into the main input tray of your printer device you will have to follow the below mentioned simple steps.
- Firstly you will have to open the input tray of your HP printer device.Then you will have to insert the paper by placed its edge towards the left.
- Now you should load a stack of plain white paper into the input tray of your HP printer device.
- Then you will have to slide the paper all way towards the right until the paper’s edge resides along the right side of your HP printer device.
- Now you will have to close the input tray of your HP printer device.Then you will have to pull out the tray extender of your HP printer device.
- On completing all the hardware setup process, you will have to install the software that is required for the best working nature of your HP printer device.
- Once the printer software is installed successfully on your Hp printer device you can start off with taking loads of amazing printouts.
123-hp-com-envy7640.us is an independent service provider of tech support for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Web site.The Printer Driver for HP Envy 7640 can also be downloaded from 123.hp.com/envy7640